Our client is an Employee Experience Platform that helps make companies great places to work.
They are a series A startup headquartered just outside San Francisco with offices in New Delhi, India and Brighton, England. Our customers include Box, Workday, DocuSign, Eurostar and Columbia University. They have over 30k active users worldwide.
They are looking for a great React.JS Developer to join the growing UI team at their office in central Brighton. This is a full time role, cross over with the teams in India and the US is essential.
They are a very social team with varied interests and often spend time together outside of work. A relaxed, focused work environment is really important to us.
Their ideal candidate would be:
- Skilled and knowledgeable when it comes to React.JS and the surrounding ecosystem
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- A good team player with strong communication skills
- Familiar with Git workflows and build tools like Gulp
- Experienced with JIRA or another workflow-based ticketing systems
- Able to occasionally travel to the USA / India