Do you want to work for East Anglia's 'Business of the Year'?
Sanctuary Personnel is a market-leading recruitment and service delivery group based in the centre of Ipswich. In 2017 we have collected no less than six business awards, including Business of the Year, The Youth Pledge and Large Business at the EADT Business Awards and Best Client Service, Best Public/Third Sector Agency and Best Temporary Agency at the national Recruiter Awards.
Sanctuary is a registered provider of apprenticeship training with the Education and Skills Funding Agency. We currently have a new position for a Training Consultant at our head office in Ipswich.
The Training Consultant will be providing training, assessments and support to learners across the apprenticeship programmes of Customer Service, Business Admin and Team Leading as well as Functional Skills development.
- Contribute to, plan and deliver Sanctuary's apprenticeship programme
- Provide excellent training and assessments in line with the apprenticeship programme utilising a variety of learning and teaching styles
- Complete practical assessments, maintaining suitable records and providing compliance in line with awarding body requirements
- Provide excellent communication with learners and colleagues at all times
- Maintaining suitable health and safety standards at all times, and following relevant procedures
- Ensure all administrative duties are completed in a timely manner
- Provide students with outstanding outcomes throughout their period of learning
This is a full-time position, offering a basic salary of between £25,000-£28,000 depending on experience.
You must hold a relevant qualification for assessing and teaching.
Our Ipswich office features many breakout areas, games consoles, pool tables, ping pong, table football and an indoor picnic area. It offers a fun and vibrant atmosphere where you will be welcomed into the Sanctuary team. Of course, we work hard too…and with that comes an excellent range of benefits and an outstanding rewards scheme.
Company pension, team building and staff social events, cycle to work scheme, social Fridays, drinks fridge, fun and games, extra holidays for length of service, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, local business community discount scheme, regular employee treats…and many more.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.