FD Recruit is pleased to be recruiting for a new Finance Director role. Our client is a prominent hospitality chain, with properties across the UK. The brand has been steadily expanding and opening many new properties over recent years.
We are looking on behalf of our client for a talented and highly skilled accountancy professional to join them in their Chelmsford offices. This role is a combination of financial operations and strategy and as such our client is seeking somebody with impeccable strategic insight as well and first-rate managerial experience.
This role is a fantastic step for an ambitious and tenacious Finance Director looking for their next challenge.
- Lead, manage and develop the finance department
- Responsible for the delivery of daily financial operations
- Drive company financial strategy to support business growth
- Evaluate new opportunities for the business from a finance perspective
- Build strong stakeholder relationships
- Accountable for full range of finance duties including reporting, budgeting, planning, forecasting, compliance and cost control
- Work closely with board of directors
- Deliver sound and insightful financial advice to the business
- Provide on-going review and improvement of financial procedures
Our client has ambitious plans for the future and requires an experienced and exceptionally capable person to help them achieve these. The successful candidate will possess outstanding commercial acumen and be able to use this knowledge to evaluate business success as well as new opportunities. They must be motivated, passionate and fully committed to the role.
Experience of the hospitality / leisure industry would be beneficial.
Relevant professional qualifications are needed as well as a minimum of 5 years’ experience.