Charge Nurse - RMN / RNLD
Charge Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Mental Health Hospital
Service Type: Mental Health Hospital
Salary: up to £35,000 per annum (negotiable depending upon experience)
Hours: full time
Shifts: flexible (days, nights or weekends)
** £2,100 welcome bonus for all new nurses! **
Service Details / Job Description:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified and experienced RMN or RNLD to work within a prestigious private hospital in Colchester. This is 47 bedded mental health hospital for Autism and Personality Disorders.
The Charge Nurse will be expected to act as a member of the nursing team whilst taking on management responsibilities. It is the duty of the Charge Nurse to act in the capacity of a mentor to newly qualified nurses.
The hospital is committed to the development and well-being of staff and offers a benefits package to reflect this. Nurses have access to many excellent benefits and all nurses joining receive a £2,100 welcome bonus! See details below of further benefits on offer.
Applicants should be qualified to practice as a mental health nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) within the UK. Applicants must therefore hold a valid PIN and be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
Further skills/experience required are as follows;
- All candidates must have good knowledge of the nursing process, Care Programme approach, and mental health legislation.
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong "can do" attitude
- £2,100 welcome bonus, paid over 3 instalments
- Relocation fees available
- Overtime rates available
- NMC Fee paid for first year
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training, including CPD
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- SMART Pension option
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on and email your CV to