WANTED NOW EXPERIENCED VEHICLE TECHNICIAN FOR LEADING DEALER
FANTASTIC ROLE WITH THIS LEADING MULTI BRAND DEALERSHIP
VERY COMPETETIVE BASIC SALARY UP TO £32,000 PLUS BONUS SCHEME
My client multi-brand main dealership in the local area currently looking to recruit a VEHICLE TECHNICIAN to help run their busy workshop.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
Skills and experience:
• Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
• Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance
• Experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology
• Preferably qualified to carry out Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties (but not essential)
• Computer literate
• Able to carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed and be able to work as part of a friendly team
You must have experience gained from working within the automotive industry with main dealer experience.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career with this friendly professional dealership.
In return, you can expect a competitive salary package along with a bonus scheme working in a friendly environment.
WE ARE INTERVIEWING NOW SO DO NOT DELAY - PLEASE APPLY TODAY IN CONFIDENCE
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will
therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you
in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 and therefore only suitable applicants will be contacted.