Restaurant Manager - Birmingham, from £25k plus tronc and bonus
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager for a busy restaurant based in Birmingham city centre. The business is part of an independently-owned group of restaurants and we pride ourselves on serving the highest quality produce available and on cooking with great skill and precision to deliver a faultless experience every time.
Why work for us?
- Permanent position with great job security
- Easy going environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Excellent career progression with a rapidly expanding company
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning chef
- Learn how to manage a restaurant from a company with all the structure and support to show you how to be more than just a great manager
- Working with a young energetic team
- Working with a well established company
The ideal candidate will be:
- Bright, full of life and a big personality.
- A strong and assertive character that can effectively communicate with and lead a diverse team.
- Strong attention to detail, consistency and perfection.
- Understands the importance of team development and development of individuals.
- Confident, unflappable and focused.
- Ambitious and eager to progress.
- Proven experience in the restaurant industry in a managerial role with a high understanding of customer preferences.
- Passion for delivering a high standard of service to customers.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to engage with customers and build a long-term rapport.
- Qualifications in hospitality and leisure (desirable but not essential)
- Able to quickly gain an understanding of specific business functions and take ownership of the resulting tasks.
- Proficient verbal and written command of English
Salary: From £25k + tronc and bonus