Purchase Ledger / Accounts Assistant - Lovely Company!
Our client is an industry leading manufacturer and importer working in an interesting and diverse industry sector.
They are looking for a driven and ambitious accounts assistant to join their busy, friendly team.
You will ideally come from a manufacturing background and be used to dealing with a diverse range of products and clients.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Checking supplier invoices and resolving issues.
- Maintaining ledgers.
- Loading purchase orders, invoices and payments onto Sage 50.
- Processing expenses.
- Using Sage 50 for stock control.
- Other ad hoc duties, including covering sales ledger when required.
The ideal person:
- Sound purchase ledger experience, ideally in a manufacturing SME.
- AAT qualified or studying towards it.
- Sage 50 experience desirable.
- Ambitious and energetic!
- Real team player.
This is a great opportunity to join an interesting business with really good long term prospects. Please only apply if you meet or exceed the above requirements!