Huntress are seeking an experienced and professional Legal Secretary to join our client, an established Solicitors located in Guildford. The post-holder will be responsible for providing efficient and effective secretarial & administrative support for the department and acting as an ambassador for the business at all times.
- Providing secretarial/administration support as and where needed.
- Coordinating and booking meetings and appointments, preparing refreshments as necessary.
- Preparing documents, correspondence and enclosures utilising the in-house database and adhering to policies and procedures.
- Responsible for administering files including; opening, closing and retrieving.
- Liaising with clients and responding to any queries or requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Ensuring accuracy on the database and updating all files where necessary.
- Handling and maintaining confidential data.
- General office administration duties as applicable.
- Must have previous legal secretarial experience.
- Must possess excellent administration skills, including fast and accurate audio typing.
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail is imperative.
- Organised and able to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills, able to provide a high level service to all clients and act as an ambassador for the company.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.