Civil Infrastructure Engineer
Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer, Devon, Permanent, Established Multidisciplinary Consultancy
Your new company
I'm currently looking for a Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join a well known multidisciplinary engineering consultancy based in Devon. This is an exciting position within one of the most respected engineering companies in the South West.
Your new role
- Responsible for technical input and design on land development projects
- Supporting the team leader in managing the team's workload
- Develop and coach Junior Engineers
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to enable effective project delivery
- Liaising with clients, other professionals and other teams and disciplines
- Develop and maintain highly effective client relationships
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in infrastructure design; drainage; roads and streets, utilities etc.
- Experience of project managing multi-disciplinary projects involving other disciplines (Geo, noise, air quality etc)
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Knowledge and experience of Microdrainge and AutoCAD
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office program
What you'll get in return
- Competitive pay packet
- The opportunity to work within a well known and established engineer consultancy
- Ability to work on a variety of projects
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.