Truck Sales Executive - Birmingham
Truck Sales Person - Birmingham - OTE £35k plus
Clemence Rogers are currently recruiting for an exciting position that has become available for a Truck Sales Person to join an ambitious and results driven team in Birmingham.
This role has excellent scope for professional development and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress, while still receiving support and development in their role.
Key tasks & responsibilities include;
* Work towards KPI's and sale targets set out;
* Speak to customer on an ad-hoc basis;
* Contact customers regularly via phone and email;
* Cold call customers to attract business;
* Liaising with internal departments;
* Building relationships with potential customers;
* Follow up customer's purchases;
* Understanding the vehicle specifications.
The successful person must have;
* Previous sales experience in Van Sales is essential;
* High levels of customer service;
* The ability to learn quickly;
* A high numeric and literacy understanding;
* An excellent command of the English language and effective communication (both written and verbal);
* Self-drive, motivation and commitment;
* Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy when entering information into the PC or talking to customers;
* Time management skills;
* Professional telephone manner;
* HGV Licence (desirable).
Career Development & Package
Our client is a growing Company with an interested hard-working culture with opportunities to continually progress both career and personal skills.
For the right candidate, this is a great opportunity to take on a challenging and varied role and to develop your career within a dynamic and inspiring Company. Salary is dependent on experience, plus commission on vans sold.