Electrically Biased Maintenance Technician
An experienced Electrically Biased Maintenance Technician is required to commence work within a Heavy Engineering company.
- Delivering both planned and reactive maintenance within a heavy engineering environment
- Delivering maintenance to a wide variety of heavy industry machinery, including presses, CNC machines, overhead cranes, robotic welding equipment and other machinery
- Working in a multi skilled capacity delivering both electrical and mechanical duties
- Working with motors, bearings, gears, contactors, sensors, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, etc.
- Respond to machinery breakdowns and repair quickly & efficiently
- Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment
- Ensuring health & safety regulations are followed
- Completing the actions arising from root causes
- Must have served a recognised electrical apprenticeship
- Hold 17th Edition
- Be able to work at pace within a heavy industrial based role
- Must be flexible, self-motivated, and be able to investigate, troubleshoot, locate and repair faults
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, independently and as part of a team
This position pays £26K for day shift plus 15% shift allowance for back shift and 25% shift allowance for night shift. This role comes with overtime paid at enhanced rates of time & 1/3 during the week, time & ½ Saturday and double time Sunday
This role comprises of working day shift (7am-3pm) and back shift (3pm-11pm). In periods of peak production, the role may also transfer to a 3 shift system incorporating night shift (11pm-7am). This is a rotating shift pattern on a temp to perm basis.
THE POINT OF CONTACT