Role: Sales Advisor
Salary: 22K – 25K Dependent on experience + Bonus
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
A fast growing family owned Waste Management, Skip hire and Recycling company supplying services to the South East of England.
Purpose and Responsibilities
The role of a Waste Sales Advisor will be to successfully obtain and qualify new business leads, by completing both inbound and outbound calls. The advisor’s main responsibilities will be to successfully answer around 80 to 100 inbound calls from new and existing customers, dealing with enquiries, bookings, new sales and complaints, as well as making outbound calls to both hot and cold leads with the goal of trying to win more business. The role is primarily office based, however there will be opportunities to attend customer meetings and take on more responsibility in line with the advisor’s core development plan.
Specific tasks may include:
- To take on average 80 to 100 inbound calls per day
- To take ownership of calls and manage your own workload with an organised approach
- Log new leads in the companies CRM system, logging follow up’s and notes with the goal of qualifying the lead
- Updating internal systems with pricing
- Manage all customer complaints and enquiries in accordance with the business escalation process.
- Work towards achieving goals and targets with the aim to develop within the company.
- Hit Daily item sales
- Previous experience within the waste industry or construction industry, desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of dealing with high call volumes and working towards targets set, essential
- Confidence and willing to succeed
- Minimum of Grade A-C at GCSE Level (Maths and English)
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Can do approach
- Hungry for success and personal development
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.