Regional Sales Manager
Our client is a Global Automatic and Industrial door manufacturer; heralded for their innovative drive systems, NPD and class leading service.
They now seek a recognised Regional Sales Manager with demonstrable experience in motivating and leading a target driven sales team. The successful candidate will have full responsibility for the management, coaching and training of a team of Business Development Managers ensuring their performance is managed and their targets are exceeded.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead, organise and coach the regional sales team to meet/exceed profitable sales growth targets.
- Ensure that sales value and gross margin targets are met and exceeded.
- To provide leadership across the region through effective coaching and development underpinned by a culture of collaboration and accountability.
- Identify, grow and develop talent across the region to optimise performance and support future succession.
- Align goals, review and manage performance of the team to maximise the effectiveness of the region.
Your key attributes should include:
- Essential that you have technical knowledge of the auto door industry
- Be a dynamic and energetic leader who has a proven ability to lead teams effectively
- An excellent project manager who is able to implement strategy in order to achieve success
- Be amenable and amicable with you team
- You must be a motivator who can get the best out of your team at all times
- Able to demonstrate you have set sales strategy to achieve sales goals and revenues
This is an outstanding opportunity for a proven sales leader looking to make their next career move with a leading worldwide organisation. In return you will receive a fantastic package and become part of the rapidly expanding business in the next phase of their journey.
If you feel you are ready for this challenge please contact Richard Howell quoting RH52 together with a current CV and salary package
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.