My client is a leading global supplier or automotive components and systems, including interior and exterior trim. The company's 2014 sales were $5.9 billion. Headquartered in Luxembourg, this company operates in 20 countries, employing more than 32,000 people globally.
This permanent Business Manager role will be based at their UK headquarters jsut outside of Birmingham.
The role supports the Programme Development Team through the programme introduction life-cycle for all financial requirements of the programme. You will:
- Manage the scope of all financials of new programmes to the companies' commbercial business unit product portfolio.
- Manage the scope of all financials of running changes to existing programmes.
- Support the commerical aspects of development and programme management on the response to the new business acquisitions.
- Establish and report on a regular basis an overview of the programmes financial status to management.
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Excellent work/life balance
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelors degree in Programme Management, and/or Engineering and/or Business Administration or equivalent job related experience.
- Significant amount of automotive industry experience, ideally in programme management.
- Good working knowledge of industrat standards and related procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
If this very appealing and rewarding role matches your skills, experience and interests then please do not hesitate in applying.