Customer Services Executive Travel
Job Title: Customer Services Executive (Travel)
Do you have experience in Customer Services dealing with Complaints? Do you have a keen interest in the Travel Industry? You will work in a small team resolving customer queries following their holidays.
As part of the Post-Departure Guest Services Team, you will be responsible for speaking with guests after their holidays. You'll help grow and maintain relationships internally and externally, to deliver the best possible experience for our guests. Ultimately, helping to create and nurture lifetime relationships with our guests as a trusted travel brand.
- Focusing on resolving customer concerns at the first point of contact, every time.
- Acting as a customer advocate throughout the organisation, and role model of service excellence.
- Helping to identify future improvements to the overall guest experience.
- You will be comfortable working to agreed KPIs, and seek to resolve things at the very first contact, through more personal conversations with our guests.
- You will need to be organised and articulate, with a keen eye for detail and strong desire to deliver high standards.
- Strong English language skills both written and verbal.
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint is desired. Previous experience in a customer focused environment is essential.
- Being a keen skier/traveller who has also worked abroad would be a key advantage
ACS are recruiting for a Customer Services Executive. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Customer Services Executive please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Customer Services Executive. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Customer Services Executive with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Customer Services Executive role you desire.