Business Development Manager - Training Services
Ideal healthcare consultants are a leading provider of IT consulting solutions to the healthcare sector. We currently have an opportunity within our training division. Responsible for sales of Ideal's training courses, the role is to increase Ideal's training revenues, market share, and brand awareness by driving new business and fostering solid relationships.
- Target new and existing customers via the telephone to sell a wide range of training and services.
- Develop and cultivate sales leads from new and existing contacts using both telephone and email communications.
- Employ a consultative selling approach and build positive, long-standing relationships.
- Identify business opportunities and provide accurate forecasting of pipeline sales.
- Follow up leads generated by marketing in a timely manner.
- Manage customer information on the CRM.
- Prepare quotes and proposals for customers.
Your Skills & Experience
- Successful candidates must have at least 1 - 3 years Inside Sales experience.
- Candidates must be goal oriented, self-motivated and highly driven with Strong New Business / Account Management background.
- Candidates will need to be comfortable selling at all levels of an organisation, able to sustain a high level of activity and thrive in an environment where accountability is required.
- Excellent communication skills and strong understanding of sales processes.
- Ability to work towards a sales pipeline with a track record of success in sales environment.
- Ideally experience of a similar role within the Training field.
What we offer you
- Competitive financial package allowing you to earn uncapped commission.
- In-depth coaching and mentoring.
- 25 days holiday.
For more information contact: