Customer Services Administrator
Do you have a keen eye for detail, love talking to clients and want to work in a positive and vibrant team? This stand out law firm have a unique opportunity for an Administrator to join their flourishing office in Guildford, Surrey. This firm does stand out from the crowd; they have a positive feel throughout the company and a unique culture unlike any other in the South East.
Staff enjoy coming into the office, and they have an unprecedented staff retention rates. They have become one of the most well-known names across London and Surrey for quality property work and subsequently, have won some industry awards in recent years. Staff are well looked after, and there are regular team days away. Most recently the firm took their staff to France. They also provide fresh fruit, snacks and a well-stocked fridge of refreshments are available for staff to help themselves to.
The firm are looking for an Administrator in their Guildford office.
You will be responsible for basic administration duties such as scanning and uploading documents, interacting with and supporting the legal team, and other ad hoc administration duties when required. You will also be the first point of telephone contact for all potential clients and referrers. You will receive excellent support, training and encouragement from a very positive team.
This is a very progressive firm and there are prospects for progression, whether this is rising the ranks of your legal career, or for those wanting to be more involved in the sales/marketing side of the firm.
- You will have previous Administration experience, preferably in a customer facing role
- You will have a friendly, calm and professional disposition
- Meticulous attention to detail and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Ability to use your initiative
- You will be confident with IT systems
- You will have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- There are also excellent prospects for progression in an encouraging environment
- Salary up to £21,000 with excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join a very forward-thinking, positive law firm that are ahead of the curve in Guildford, Surrey.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please feel free to contact me for a confidential conversation.