I am currently recruiting a Finance Analyst for my client based in Exeter. This is a pivotal role reporting to the Head of Finance. Ideally you will be a newly qualified accountant and my client would be keen to speak to those candidates looking for a first move from Practice.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly analytical review of P&L and Balance Sheet vs Forecast, prior year & budget and investigate/report on areas of variance.
- Preparation of KPI metrics analysis.
- Liaising with department heads to manage and reconcile departmental budgets
- Assist Revenue Forecasting and reforecasting as the need arises
- Ensuring quality, accuracy and timeliness of all outputs; ensuring adherence to all relevant deadlines of the team
The client offers a fantastic working environment and the role has excellent potential for growth. Please forward you details ASAP.