Software VB.Net / Xamarin
As a Software Developer, you will be an integral part of the team from day one. You will get to develop, test, deploy and maintain software solutions that solve real, and often unique problems. Our work is ever evolving so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark and take on increasing responsibility as time goes on.
Teamwork and creativity are key here so you’ll be a great team worker and willing to get stuck in! You’ll be an innovative problem solver that takes pride in producing logical, simple and effective solutions to what are often complex issues and most importantly good fun to be around!
In terms of specifics, the list below gives an overview of some of the skills and experiences we are looking for:
- A relevant technical degree OR practical experience within industrial, commercial or academic sectors
- A good understanding of computing fundamentals
- Experience of good practice software development procedures such as source control, code review, testing and bug tracking
- Design, develop and test software in C#, VB.NET, WinForms, WPF, WCF, WinAPI
- Experience of working with relational database SQL Server, T-SQL
- Web and App Development
- Development within Visual Studio 2015
- Develop for Windows, macOS, Android or iOS
- Must be eligable to work in the UK.