Part-Time Accounts Administrator
Our client is looking for an experienced Part-time Accounts Administrator to join their Electronic supplies company based in Dorking.
They are a very small but friendly team so a flexible and adaptable candidate is ideally what they are looking for. They are looking for someone with a sense of humour and someone who has fairly good IT skills.
Some duties of the role include:
- Managing the accounting functions for the company based on SAGE Line 50 v 22
- Preparing and executing the payroll each month using SAGE Payroll.
- Preparing the statutory documents required by Inland Revenue and Customs & Excise including VAT returns, CIS Returns etc.
- Working closely with the Office Manager in controlling suppliers orders, stock deliveries etc.
- Working closely with the Managing Director issuing monthly reports, monthly invoices, P&L, cash flow etc.
Must be able to use SAGE and previous experience with Payroll is necessary.
Ideally should be able to drive and have access to own transport due to location.
Hours: 5 days a week - 09:00 - 13:00 (flexible)
Salary: Up to £15,000 dependent on experience
If you think this sounds like you, apply today!