Junior Account Manager
Cathedral Appointments are seeking a marketing professional/recent graduate for a Junior Account Manager role in our client’s Exeter office. This is a temporary to permanent role, and the right candidate will have a background in social media campaigns and marketing creative projects. Our client is moving mostly into B2B but there may also be opportunities to gain exposure in B2C.
- Assist with strategy for PR & marketing campaigns, pitching and placement, launches and events
- Maintain and nurture a fantastic relationship with clients and media alike.
- Develop PR plans that deliver frequent, timely and positive media coverage for clients.
- Keep clients on track to deliver goals and objectives in their PR and marketing campaigns.
- Oversee that the agency's social media strategy is integrated within all PR programmes.
- You must have a desire to bring exciting brands, new client opportunities and relationships to the agency and to develop those within your role.
- A recent graduate with a desire to work in marketing
- Experience in design is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Social media savvy
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, bright graduate to gain exposure within a marketing agency based in Exeter. This is initially a temporary role but our client is expecting it to become permanent so a desire to work in a similar role long-term is essential.
Keywords: marketing, account manager, graduate, social media, content, PR, design, B2B, B2C