MacKenzie King is delighted to be recruiting for a newly qualified Management Accountant on behalf of a extremely successful Global business. My client is seeking an ambitious ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified Management Accountant who is seeking a progressive opportunity within a fast paced and busy working environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all month-end processes are completed in line with reporting deadlines
- Reviewing and understanding the financial results and presenting those results to finance business partners
- Supporting the finance business partners with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes
- Ensuring that a strong financial control environment is maintained and having a detailed understanding of all balances and material P&L variances under their control
- Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations ensuring open items are cleared
- Assist with auditor queries throughout year end close
- Working with finance business partners to understand and explain variances to budget, prior month and prior year results
- Continuous process improvement
The successful candidate will have a proven background within a similar role, ideally within a large company environment. An ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification is also essential.
For more information, please apply today.