Digital Acquisitions Manager
We are working with a leading running, cycling, snow and rock based sports retailer in order to find a Digital Acquisition Manager. The Digital Acquisition Manager will drive traffic through digital channels, continuously improving performance and return on investment. The Digital Acquisition Manager will be an acquisitions expert and will lead a team of 3.
Digital Acquisitions Manager: Key Responsibility
- Driving trading performance growth and improving return on digital investment
- Managing an internal team of three people and external agencies and suppliers
- Providing insight and reports through use of analytics tools
- Managing all off-page SEO activity, developing an outreach strategy to improve the SEO ranking
- Maintaining the effectiveness and efficiencies of PPC accounts through account analysis
- Working with affiliate networks, in order to grow the channel, partner directly with top 5 Affiliates to drive extra volume
Digital Acquisitions Manager: Key Skills & Experiences Required
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office package, this will include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent presentation skills,
- Budget and project management
- Relevant degree
- Team player who will be proactive in the role