Vehicle Technician - King's Lynn
WANTED VEHICLE TECHNICIAN FOR LEADING DEALER
FANTASTIC ROLE WITH THIS LEADING MULTI BRAND DEALERSHIP
COMPETETIVE BASIC SALARY UP TO £26,000 DOE PLUS BONUS SCHEME
My client multi brand main dealership in the local area currently looking to recruit a VEHICLE TECHNICIAN to help run their busy workshop.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
Skills and experience:
• Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
• Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance
• Experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology
• Preferably qualified to carry out MOT testing duties (but not essential)
• Able to carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed and be able to work as part of a friendly team
You must have experience gained from working within the automotive industry preferably with main dealer experience (but not essential).
This is a great opportunity to progress your career with this friendly professional dealership.
In return you can expect a competitive salary package along with a bonus scheme working in friendly environment.
WE ARE INTERVIEIWING NOW - PLEASE APPLY TODAY IN CONFIDENCE