Our client is looking for a talented designer with an eye for cutting-edge digital design. With outstanding UX and UI skills, you can translate their client’s requirements into interaction flows and transform them into functional, intuitive and beautiful user interfaces. You have a deep understanding of User Centred Design (UCD), responsive web design, data-driven design principles and the skills to facilitate these approaches.
You’re passionate about staying on top of digital trends and have a good understanding of information architecture. You’re adept at identifying, and helping their client’s to understand the user’s needs.
- Heavy involvement throughout the project lifecycle from discovery and ideation through to delivery (wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity).
- Collaborating with developers, project managers, content marketers, technical analysts and stakeholders to deliver the highest quality of output.
- Defining and owning process - championing and defining best practices.
- Mentorship of junior designers.
- Degree in a design based discipline or equivalent experience.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Expert user of industry standard design software (Sketch, Adobe CC, InVision).
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience.
- A good understanding of UX / UI principles and responsive web design.
- Visual design fundamentals: composition, hierarchy, typography and colour.
- Skilled in wireframing, rapid prototyping and creating pixel perfect mock-ups.
- Ability to facilitate and further develop User Centred Design (UCD) processes.
- Ability to confidently present and defend your design rationale and liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ambition to grow and develop with technology and the industry.