Business Development Executive - Birmingham
Do you have experience in developing new business? Do you have experience client account management? Do you have a hunger for success?
A leading training provider specialising in apprenticeships and work based learning training programmes, are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team in the West Midlands. This role is responsible for selling in the company's values and services to new and existing employers, with the aim of recruiting them to use the companies services.
You will be home based however you will need to have a full drivers Licence and access to your own vehicle, as you will need this to meet your clients and generate new business.
The role is being offered on a full time basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To liaise with the Business Engagement team for lead generation as well as creating your own leads
- Building relationships with new and existing employers.
- Providing information, advice and guidance on apprenticeships reforms to employers
- Achieving all sales targets and KPI's
- To attend meetings both internal and external and maintain a high profile for the company.
- To develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of programmes offered by the company and to deliver Training Needs Analysis as appropriate to the Client Group.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of achieving challenging targets and developing new business. You will be home-based, so strong organisation skills are essential as you will need to manage your own diary effectively.
Experience within any Sales and Business Development background will be considered and full support will be given to understand the industry you will be working in.
Access to a vehicle and a full UK driving license are essential.
In return you will be offered:
A basic starting salary of £20,000pa
37p Mileage for business travel
Please email your CV to
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.