Test Engineer C#
A global power house that created top end AV equipment on a world wide scale is seeking a highly technical C# Test Engineer.
As a Test Engineer you will be working with a team of highly skilled engineers who are passionate about technology, creating advanced software applications in an agile environment.
The leading test engineer will be heavily involved in the automation of infrastructure, testing and process is a crucial part of the modern development cycle, this enables my client to release software more often with greater reliability to meet its customer needs with the best combination of hardware and software solutions in the industry.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- First Degree Level (or equivalent) qualification in either software or other relevant subject.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Test Engineer.
- Ability to write automated white-box tests or unit tests.
- Ability to document and communicate weaknesses in an applications testability and provide feedback to the team.
- Experience with Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Ability to support CI/CD tool integration throughout the development life cycle.
- Ability to automate tests all types of applications including desktop and web applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Operating system.
- Good communicator and able to work co-operatively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate.
You like working in an Agile (Scrum) development environment and take responsibility for getting things done in the course of a sprint
Please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.