Legal Secretary - Residential Property
A large reputable organisation based in the Guildford area are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their team on a permanent basis. The post-holder will be responsible for providing efficient secretarial & administrative support for the team and act an an ambassador for the department and the firm at all time.
A large reputable organisation based in Guildford, Surrey.
- Responsible for preparing correspondence, documents and enclosures for dispatch using digital dictation and the practice management system
- Responsible for administering files to include opening, closing, storage and retrieval
- Responsible for making appointments, arranging meetings, booking rooms for clients and staff as requested and preparing refreshments as necessary
- To undertake overflow secretarial work for other secretaries in the Department or elsewhere and support and assist the Department when relevant.
- To undertake any specific training to improve or enhance skill base as requested
- Inputting confidential information into the in-house database accurately
- Ensuring that a high level of accuracy when dealing with confidential information
The successful candidate must have / be:
- Previous legal secretarial experience
- Strong administration and secretarial skills and the ability to audio type
- Able to prioritise and manage priorities to meet deadlines
Training and development