Enterprise Account Manager - Global Software Provider
Our client are a market leading software vendor - selling data eraser solutions globally. They were established in 1997 and now have over 200 employees, holding 19 global certifications.
Enterprise Account Manager - Required Skills:
- Experience of working within a Datacentre sales environment
- A proactive sales attitude and an interest in data security
- A customer-orientated focus and the ability to work within a multicultural and dynamic environment
- A self-driven, creative personality with strong execution abilities
- Relevant work experience for example, software sales and/or IT security experience would be an advantage
- Salesforce experience would be an advantage
- 5+ years’ work experience in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent team work and social skills
Enterprise Account Manager - Duties / Responsibilities:
- You will be expected to play an integral role in the company’s continuing success by increasing market share and forging lucrative business relationships.
- To be successful you will need more than anything, to be a motivated and professional sales person with a proven track record of winning new business & maintaining and developing existing relationships with key clients . You will preferably have a successful history of key wins in the Data Security Software market but that is not essential.
- You will be rewarded with one of the most competitive commission systems in the market and an uncapped OTE. Full training will be provided due to the technical depth of the product sale, and the correct candidate must be able to construct a professional and creative sales approach
SEO: IT, IT Sales, Tech, Tech Sales, Technology Sales, Technology, B2B, Business-to-Business Sales, End-User Sales, End User Sales, Solution Sales, IT Solutions, Software, Software Sales, SaaS, Software as a Service, Services, Software Services, Cloud, Cloud Computing, IT Cloud, Business Development, Client Development, Relationship Development, Customer Relationships, New Clients, New Customers, Telephone Sales