You will be part of a small but growing development team which encompasses a broad range of backgrounds and varied skillsets. As a key member of the team you will contribute positively to the overall team dynamic and be confident in putting forward your own ideas and suggestions, including providing challenge where appropriate. A high level of attention to detail is a must and you should be self-starting and able to work on your own initiative.
- Play a key role in the overall architecture of our new web applications.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and RESTful APIs.
- Building reusable high quality code and libraries for future use.
- Code optimisation for maximum speed and scalability.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Integration of front-end and back-end elements.
- Support and maintenance of existing client web deployments.
Some key skills we are seeking:
- Development experience in modern front end frameworks such as Angular, React, Knockout.JS.
- Web application development experience with ASP.NET / .NET Core (MVC).
- A talent for developing scalable, standards compliant HTML
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable and secure web application.
- Understanding of CSS pre-processors.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs desktop), and optimising output to match the specific platform.
- Familiarity with development tooling such as Bower, Gulp, NPM.
For more information on this role please call Mike Walton at Avanti.