Brand Sales Manager
Brand Sales Manager - Refrigeration
Bristol based - Office and Field role
Competitive salary + bonus, car, phone, ipad and benefits
Nisbets is currently looking for a Refrigeration Sales Manager within the Brands team to focus on Polar and Zoin, our refrigeration brands.
The Brands team manages and drives the sales and performance of all Nisbets’ own and exclusive brands in the UK. This is primarily a field based role although you will spend at least 1 day a week at our head office in Bristol. The team has a multi-million pound turnover and incorporates many different brands including Thor, Samsung, KitchenAid and Buffalo.
The purpose of this role is to visit and present the Polar & Zoin brands to key contacts of large potential spend outlets. You will ensure they are fully aware of all aspects of the brands’ services and sales offers with the focus towards accounts where a visit will yield the greatest benefit and financial return.
Although prior knowledge of refrigeration products would prove useful it is not essential as full training will be provided. The role would ideally suit an individual with a proven field sales background within a business to business environment ideally in a commercial catering background. You will also have developed presentation skills with the ability to tailor your approach depending on your audience.
As the Brand Sales Manager for Polar your main responsibilities include:
- Using your initiative to maximise the sales of Polar & Zoin products, including liaising with the Buying & Marketing teams and the Brand Suppliers
- Preparing and maintaining accurate customer records which are required to identify all areas of opportunity regarding the Polar product range
- Working alongside Key Account Managers, National Account Managers and the Wholesale Team to achieve targets as well as driving your own activity and opportunities
- Seeking out large opportunities for new openings or one-off project type sales nationally
- Adhering to agreed set activity targets
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- Demonstrable experience within a B2B field sales role
- Strong planning and organisation skills with the ability to self-manage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Nisbets is the UK's largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues' professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.