Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
As the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will work as part of a team to achieve targets and goals for delivery, quality and efficiency and take opportunities for continuous improvement.
As the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be joining a global leader in their field and a progressive and innovative organisation, who value their entire team, based outside Pontypridd.
As the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Demonstrate effective technical skills to support our manufacturing operation
Operate in accordance with Health and Safety regulations, departmental procedures, company policy and GMP.
Work as part of a team to ensure targets for delivery, quality and efficiency are met.
- Implement planned and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Communicate problems and issues which impact manufacturing schedules or maintenance plans.
As the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer based near Pontypridd you will possess or have experience in the following:
- HNC or equivalent in an electrical or mechanical engineering discipline
- Fault finding and repairing hydraulic systems and components.
- Working with pneumatic systems.
- Carrying out electrical fault finding, repairs and installation work.
- Working with and fault finding on PLC controlled systems, sensors , switches etc.
- Working on facilities, maintenance and routine checks, carrying out regular fire system tests etc.
Computer systems within a production environment.
Using drawing, manuals and circuit diagrams as appropriate
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
Ideal but not essential is:
- Experience of monitoring cooling tower systems to comply with L8 Legionella controls.
Salary £30,000 - £31,000 plus benefits
Working a 3 shift system, predominantly Monday to Friday