Operations Team Lead - FinTech - Bristol
My client, an expanding FCA approved challenger bank looking to revolutionise the way business look at payment solutions are looking for a knowledgeable Operations Team Lead to join their Payments division.
Why it’s a great opportunity?
Being the first business of their kind established for more than 250 years, they are making waves utilising the latest technologies to disrupt an established market. Their success is evident, leading them to grow from 20 people to over 120 people in a little over 12 months.
You will be able to join a business during a large transition period as they look to leverage their innovative solutions and agility to optimise efficiencies to save millions of pounds lost by current providers.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- You will have a solid background in Payments processing, specifically with SWIFT
- You will be a comfortable communicator, able to effectively communicate with clients to ensure service is efficient and clear
- Operational management knowledge, with the ability to lead and guide a growing team
- You will be able to distinguish and ensure all incoming and outgoing Payment transactions failing Straight Through Processing are authorised accurately and within deadlines (RTGS, CHAPS, Faster Payments, Bacs, Visa, MasterCard)
- Experience within a customer service focused background/have a good understanding of banking in general specifically corporate and commercial banking
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.