Senior Operations Analyst - Payments
My client, an expanding FCA approved challenger bank looking to revolutionise the way business look at payment solutions are looking for a knowledgeable Cheque Operations Analyst to join their Payments division.
Why it’s a great opportunity?
Being the first business of their kind established for more than 250 years, they are making waves utilising the latest technologies to disrupt an established market. Their success is evident, leading them to grow from 20 people to over 120 people in a little over 12 months.
You will be able to join a business during a large transition period as they look to leverage their innovative solutions and agility to optimise efficiencies to save millions of pounds lost by current providers.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
• Experience within a payments processing operations based environment with excellent customer service ideally coming from a Commercial Banking Background
• Effective communication, being able to effectively communicate with key stakeholders going up to C level
- Experienced with payments processing espeicially with SWIFT
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing payments are authorised accurately and within set deadlines
• Have or be able to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of AML, KYC, FCA Regulations and Banking Sancrions
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.