Are you looking for a technical Sales Role? Read on
If you are looking for a sales role with a technical aspect to it then this is the role for you.......
Previous Sales, Customer Service and Quotation experience preferred but not essential.
A school leaver or grad with the right attitude would be considered.
This role is within a Technical Engineering Environment so knowledge or an Interest will definitely be of benefit.
Must have good IT skills including Word & Excel.
Mon - Fri 8 - 5
Your day will involve;
- Corresponding directly with customers, via phone and email
- Produce price quotations against customer requirements
- Assist with technical enquiries
- Liaising with the design team
- Offering after sales support services
- Following up quotations and leads
- Researching and evaluating prices for previously supplied parts
- Checking customers final orders before design commences
- Advising on application suitability
- Recording quotation and order statistics
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing relationships with customers
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Previous Sales and Quotation experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Excel & Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of Sage 200
- IT Literate
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Electrical theory and experience in general engineering an advantage but not essential for the right candidate with the desire to learn.
If you think this is the role for you then get in touch ASAP!
Email Lisa @ thedovepartnership for more details