MFL Teacher - Coventry - September 2017 Start
MFL Teacher - Coventry -September 2017 Start
Academics are supporting Coventry Secondary Schools in the search for strong and enthusiastic MFL Teachers. Joining an ambitious departments, the MFL Teacher employed must share this passion in languages and be a good motivator.
A good understanding of the Key Stage 3 & 4 MFL curriculum is mandatory with the potential to teach Key Stage 5 being beneficial. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Language Teacher or enthusiastic NQT looking for career progression with ongoing training and professional development.
If you are looking for your next career move please do not heistate to apply. Academics work hard getting to know our candidates and schools in order to find you the perfect position.
- Qualified Teacher Status or NQT with recent UK classroom experience is essential
- Up to date knowledge of the current MFL curriculum at Key Stages 3 & 4
- Dedicated and hardworking individual
- Enthusiastic and Passionate
- Dedicated consultant
- Find the perfect position for you!
- Joining a strong and supportive department
- Excellent rate of pay
- Opportunities for training and personal progression
If you are a motivated and ambitious MFL Teacher or talented NQT, please contact Abi at Academics on or email for more information.