Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
If you are a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer in the Grays area looking to work for a customer centric retail organisation who invest heavily in their facilities and staff then please take a look at this great opportunity.
Apply today with your cv to
I am delighted to be able to present this rare opportunity to join the maintenance team at one the UK's foremost retail sites as a mechanical maintenance engineer.
- £33,000 per annum
- Exclusive discounts and free parking worth over £1500 a year.
- Pension + life assurance + personal accident insurance
- Training & genuine career development opportunities are available.
This is a static position working for a large retailer in the Grays area.
Commutable from; Grays, Romford, Basildon, Brentford, Dagenham and Dartford
You will be working onna 2 shift rota of 7.00am - 3.30pm & 2.00pm - 10.30pm 5 days out of 7 including weekends on a rotational basis.
In this role you will be working under an experienced maintenance manager, on a large multi-purpose site. You will need to be ready for a challenging and varied environment. This particular company has gone from strength to strength in recent years and has invested heavily in their facilities and their people.
To be shortlisted for this position you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- ONC/D in mechanical engineering or C&G mechanical apprenticeship
- Mechanical building services maintenance experience on a large site/estate i.e hotel, estate, hospital, university, venue or airport
- Experience of carrying out maintenance tasks in a customer facing environment.
Some of the main duties in this role are as follows:
- You will be completing service, maintenance, repair and breakdown work on various aspects of commercial mechanical systems.
- The majority of the work will be fault finding, servicing and repairing and replacing broken components.
- There is a significant amount of work involving AHU’s, heating & ventilation, pumps and calorifiers.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work as on a well-known static site, as part of a great team for one of countries foremost Facilities Management companies then you must apply today.
You can do this by clicking apply on this page or by sending your CV to For any further information please call me directly on