Investment Analyst - Cardiff
Our client is a boutique Investment Management company based on the outskirts of Cardiff with assets nearing £100m under management. Currently managing circa 200 clients, the investment team are actively driving the business forward, working closely with their Advisory sister company, to grow their client bank and ultimately their assets under management.
In order to grow and continue to provide excellent client service, they require an Investment Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate will provide analytical support to both the portfolio manager and Director of Investment Management, assisting in the maintenance and evolution of the firm’s risk graded investment mandates.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to;
· Provide Research on funds and securities.
· Assist and prepare ad-hoc analysis on client portfolios.
· Taking minutes at monthly committee meetings.
· Providing reports as required by management of portfolio managers.
· Develop relationships with relevant fund groups, Management, portfolio managers and software development team.
· Support the production of marketing material.
· Assist with development of automated internal systems.
Our client is looking to speak with individuals who have current or very recent experience within an investment analyst or research role, who hold a knowledge of collective investments and the markets. The successful individual will be qualified to Level 4 CISI. A good grasp of economics is required and you will ideally hold a relevant degree or A levels in numerically focused subjects.
Attention to detail, proven report writing experience, advanced Microsoft office skills and ability to communicate effectively are all essential criteria.
For the right candidate, a salary c£30k - £40k is on offer, plus a discretionary bonus and pension scheme. Contact Louise Bibb at Recruit UK on 01179-170416, to discuss this role in more detail.
Please quote reference 11024 on application.