Assistant Quantity Surveyor
We are looking for a young, ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join a privately owned construction company, specialising in new build and refurbishemnt projects in London and the South East.
We are looking for a technically capable individual to join the team and assist with all procurment, management of sub-contractors, client management and overall cost management.
- Procurement of materials and subcontractors; Management of subcontract packages; Advise on product / supplier selection, specifications and assisting with the value; Coordinate logistics and deliveries; identify cost savings
- Oversee document control with regards to registration and distribution of design and technical information; Assist with specifications and development of bespoke items; Processing all incoming/ outgoing documentation and drawings
- Liaise with the site teams, lead contract administration and record keeping
- Compiling information and relevant documents for Operation and Maintenance Manuals to ensure appropriate submission to the Client
- Attend site meetings with the client on a regular basis
- Ability to work unsupervised, prioritising activities and meeting deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of component parts of a construction process, graphic design, technical details and construction materials
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness and enthusiasm to take on new challenge
A privately owned construction company, specialising in new build and refurbishments.We are looking for Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join our evolving and busy team. The ideal candidate will have experience working within construction industry and will be computer literate with high level of attention to details. The job will involve assisting Quantity Surveyor with the current projects and general administration duties.