Registered Home Manager (Nurse) - Horsham, West Sussex - Salary £40k - 40 hours p/w
Our client is part of a national nursing provider who have an exciting new vacancy for a registered manager with an active NMC Pin Number to join their small learning disabilities service in Horsham, West Sussex.
The right candidate will have an extensive care background, ideally with physical care and/or learning disabilities. This is an ideal opportunity for somebody at Deputy Management level to make the step up to Home Manager for the first time.
Main purpose of the job:
Manage all aspects of the Home ensuring its efficient and effective operation, ensuring that Resident's remain at the centre of the care provided.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Liaise with CQC, Local Authorities and other statutory bodies to ensure satisfactory standards are maintained at the Home
* Ensure policy, procedures, practices and work instructions are understood and implemented to ensure the highest standards of care.
* Ensure maximum resident occupancy levels.
* Contribute to the development of the strategy and objectives for the home and to ensure successful execution.
* Take direct and positive action to ensure effective communication and relationship building between all staff, residents and their families.
- Salary: up to £40,000 p/a
- Annual Leave: 25 days + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
To apply for this opportunity send your CV to or call (agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.