Business Quality Associate
Business Quality Associate based in Bath, Somerset - Permanent
Are you a Financial Services Professional? Do you have an excellent eye for detail? Have you got experience of completing file reviews?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THE ABOVE I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
Our fantastic client is looking for a Business Quality Associate to join them in their Bath office.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing a selection of pre and post advice files in line with the company T&C scheme.
- Provide constructive feedback on review findings and identify key areas of development
- Chasing missing information or remedial action from appropriate team
- Assisting with complaint investigations and liaise with the Financial Ombudsman Service as and when required
- Assisting with the preparation and review of management information
- Compiling file review reports
- Assisting with the maintenance of suitability report templates ensuring they are accurate and up to date
- Good working knowledge of FCA principles and conduct of Business Rules
- Good understanding of the Financial Planning process
- DipPFS qualification or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral communication
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised - able to manage own workload
- Ability to work with people at all levels of the business
Business Quality Associate is a Full Time, Permanent position. Occasional travel to other branches may be required.
If you are interested in applying for the Business Quality Associate role please get in touch ASAP!
Just hit the Apply button to forward you cv or call Louise for a confidential chat.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
This electronic message contains information that is confidential and termed "personal data" under the Data Protection Act 1998. This electronic message is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended addressee, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited and may be unlawful. Disclosure to any party other than the addressee, whether inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege or confidentiality.