KS1 Class Teacher
Key Stage 1 Class Teacher ( KS1 ) South London, Croydon Primary School
REESON Education is delighted to be working cloesly with a thriving and inclusive 3 form entry primary school in South London, Croydon. The headteacher is currently looking for an experienced or Newly Qualified Key Stage 1 ( KS1 ) teacher to join in a full time class teaching role from September 2017, permanent contract from the beginning.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Key Stage 1 ( KS1 ). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
The school are looking for a teacher who is:
- Experienced in teaching Key Stage 1 curriculum and has a passion for year 1 and 2
- Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a 'can do' attitude
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high
- expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
The school can offer:
- Programme of bespoke professional development
- Excellent resources and brand new state of the art buildings and learning areas
- An Excellent NQT Induction Programme for NQTs
- The chance of fast career progression and opprtunities
- Competative London salary, on-site parking and good transport links
- Support and challenge by leaders at all levels
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Dynamic learning climate with a warm friendly feel
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to carve our your career as a Key Stage 1 ( KS1 ) Year 1 Teacher within a lovely South London school, this could be the job for you.
Please contact Reeson EJ at REESON Education ASAP with your CV and chance for an immediate interviews before the end of term and you miss out on a fantastic opportunity.