Nursery Teacher - Surrey
Nursery Teacher - Croydon - September 2017 - Full time/Permanent
Full time Nursery Teacher required at supportive and thriving primary school in Croydon. Experienced Nursery Team and excellent facilities.
The school can offer:
- Programme of bespoke professional development
- Highly experienced and supportive team
- Competative Salary
- Permanent contract from September
- Competative London salary, on-site parking and good transport links
- Support and challenge by leaders at all levels
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Dynamic learning climate with a warm friendly feel
The school are looking for a teacher who is:
- Innovative, passionate about teaching and with a 'can do' attitude
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high
- expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Nursery however, Reception or KS1 experience is accepted. You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you are interested in this excellent Nursery Teacher opportunity and the chance to carve our your career as a EYFS Class Teache within a lovely South London school, this could be the job for you.
Please contact Reeson EJ at REESON Education ASAP with your CV and chance for an immediate interview.