Product Marketing Manager, Software Services
Product Marketing Manager, Software / technology services
South West, £50 - £60k + bonus + benefits
This highly successful SaaS company has a successful track record in promoting their leading product through tier one ISPs. They are looking to build on high profile successes in this channel capitalising on these recent case studies.
They are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager (with a technology slant) to define and develop the marketing plan and materials to support channel campaigns.
- Responsible for designing and producing product literature and sales collateral in conjunction with Direct and Channel Sales.
- Branding, sales and marketing collateral to support the core products & services.
- Managing the website profile: web content, videos, case studies & news articles
- Work with Product Design teams on positioning, competitor intelligence and launch design / plans.
- Manage and maintain brand identity including branded templates, artwork, fonts.
- Managing and coaching an in-house designer
- Managing both UK and US based agencies
You will need a proven broad product marketing skillset (content, analytics, social, CRM, brand, digital) backed by professional qualification (Minimum CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing). Ideally you will have a background in technology / SaaS product marketing and it essential to have strong channel marketing experience.
My client is a modern & successful business, passionate about what they do and the positive global effect of their product. Ideally positioned and funded for rapid growth this is a genuine opportunity to transform marketing and increase revenue.
For further information please send your CV to the email address provided.