Sales Executive - Part-time
Sales Executive / Telesales / B2B Sales / Inbound Telesales / Outbound Telesales / Part-time / Business Software / Web Technology
Are you an intelligent, ambitious and focused B2B sales executive with experience in the business software or web technology markets? Are you looking for a part-time office-based Sales Executive role which will make best use of the experience and skills you've acquired so far? If so then read on!
Part-time Sales Executive with B2B telesales experience is needed for our client, an established software and web development house based in Central Bristol.
As their in-house Sales Executive, your main responsibility will be to regularly prospect their target markets, with the aim of identifying and developing contacts and live opportunities that produce qualified appointments for the Business Development team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To sell technology and consultancy services to target prospect companies and partners through a thorough understanding of how this proposition can add value to their businesses.
- To build relationships and brand visibility with target companies through telephone contact and supporting correspondence.
- To maintain an accurate record of actual activities undertaken versus targets, report on live campaigns and support campaign decision making.
- To share information with the business in order to help the development of marketing materials, sales propositions and product features.
- To develop your knowledge of target market, competitors, marketing and account management processes and to keep up to date with new developments in the sales, marketing and technical areas.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years telesales experience in a B2B environment,
- Proven track record of success in inbound and outbound telesales, with evidence of meeting targets
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively internally and externally, and to develop relationships in a confident and friendly manner
- Organised, with good time management skills and a logical approach
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- Great PC skills with a good working knowledge of Social Media tools
- B2B sales experience in the business software or web technology market
- Digital /web technology knowledge or commercial experience in this field
About the Company:
With their offices conveniently based in central Bristol, they pride themselves on having a friendly, supportive atmosphere in the office. With free staff events in the summer and at Christmas time they encourage staff to make their working life an enjoyable experience.
Location: Central Bristol
Hours: 20-25 hours flexible / part-time (office based)
The salary on offer is circa £20,000 pro rata, based on full-time hours of 37.5 hours per week.
This is a part-time role based in their office and they can be flexible on hours; they are expecting the successful candidate to work between 15 and 25 hours a week. 20 hours a week would equate to a salary of £10,666 gross p.a.
There are also on target earnings as follows:
- £50 gross commission for every well qualified meeting set up
- £250 gross commission per project of a £10,000 minimum value that comes from a lead that you have nurtured and converted to a stage where the Business Development Manager or CEO have made a pitch and won.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.