Paraplanner - Bristol
We are representing a large accountancy practice in Bristol looking to expand their financial services team by taking on an experienced Paraplanner to join their wealth management department.
To be considered for this role you will need to have previous paraplanning experience within an IFA as you will be a part of a small sales support and paraplanning team, you will be part/diploma qualified. Hold excellent IT skills, a good working knowledge of Intelligent Office and work in a methodical and systematic approach. Your role will be varied however your main duties will include:
- Creating suitability letters and technical reports for consultants, from a brief and/or client file information
- Conducting research on the suitability of products and funds
- Reviewing and commenting on the suitability of existing pension, investment and protection arrangements including SSAS/EPP.
- Handling client correspondence of a technical nature on behalf of consultants (which may include provision of specific information to clients)
- Ensuring that consultants are kept up to date/notified on any difficulties or non-standard matters as appropriate.
- Working closely with the sales support team to ensure timely and accurate implementation of business written.
- Acting as the technical interface between the consultant, sales support team, and client.
- Assisting the sales support team with day to day administration tasks.
This is a great opportunity to join a small highly specialist team within an organization that can offer a modern and contemporary working environment.
This role offers a very competitive salary which includes an annual review and benefits, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday. Life Assurance, Pension, Critical Illness and you will be included in their Private Health Scheme. You will be given full support to obtain the exams and develop your career.
For more information please call 0117-9170-416 and ask to speak with Louise Bibb. Quote, reference 2989.