Senior Travel Claims Handler
Salary: £22,000 plus £2,000 bonus and benefits
Skills: customer service, travel claims, claims hander, coordination, administration, strong verbal and written communication skills, mentoring, senior admin, senior claims handler
Hours: Thirty-Five hours per week. However, due to the nature of this role hours may vary in line with the needs of the business.
About the Company
Would you like to work for an employer who offers great salary and benefit packages?
Would you like to work for a corporate organisation who offers great rewards and progression?
Would you like to work for an employer who was awarded Best Companies to Work for Accreditations for 9 out of the past 11 years?
Do you want to work for a company that invests in the training and development of employees and reward them for a job well done?
We are currently looking to recruit for this leading Assistance and Personal Services provider based in the Croydon area, who can offer you all of the above and much, much more
What will your working week be like?
- Communicate with customers and third parties by telephone/email/letter in a clear, concise and professional way
- Assess new claims in accordance with policy terms and conditions within specified services levels and in line with department procedures
- Handle customer escalations in in a flexible and customer focused manner and refer any unresolved quality issues to the Customer Support team
- Provide objective and detailed reports as required to Customer Support
- Be aware of, and take responsibility for, real time negative customer situations, ensuring that the appropriate levels of management are aware of any high profile or contentious issues
- Actively support the management of real time team performance to ensure that required service levels are achieved at all times
- Provide daily coaching and support to our remote teams in addition to the internal team
- Ensure that quality auditing is completed with the required frequency, in line with company requirements and in specified timeframes
- Investigate and resolve any claims data discrepancies and report such discrepancies to the Claims Service Delivery Manager
- Identify and initiate potential recoveries from 3rd parties
Who will suit this role?
It is essential that you have a good standard of general education including an English Language and Maths GCSE or equivalent.
Further to this you must be able to demonstrate evidence of experience in the following areas:
- Experience of working in a Travel Claims environment including call handling duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to recognise and deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong coaching/mentoring skills
- PC Literate, e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: customer service travel claims, claims hander, coordination, administration, strong verbal and written communication skills, mentoring, senior admin, senior claims handler
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.