Commercial Sales Advisor
Basic upto £22K and an uncapped but realistic OTE of £32K
You will need to be commercially aware and experienced, able to plan and coordinate a structured approach to both account management and prospecting new business. You will be a dynamic individual with a confident personality who is proactive, motivated and extremely customer focused, whilst maintaining a level of professionalism that reflects the virtues of the brand.
Hours of work: Monday - Friday alternating between 8.00am to 4.00pm, 8.30am to 4.30pm and 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Have an excellent telephone manor with the ability to converse at all levels
- Be a relationship builder who can think quickly, react to market trends to maximize each and every sale.
- You must be able to work on your own initiative with skills to build relationships with stake holders and sell technical products, packages and service levels to customers and prospects.
- You will be required to be numerate and able to demonstrate the ability to be strong at pitching and negotiating to ensure margins and opportunities are maximized
- The Candidate is to be Target driven, analytical and have a good basic understanding of IT processes which would include, Outlook both for email along with scheduling & planning, Competent in Excel, CRM and word.
- Proactive and reactive sales individual that will be required to hit monthly targets on New business and through proactive cross selling
- Time management skills to effectively balance reactive and proactive sales calls
- Developing and managing real relationships with both existing and prospect client base
- Generation of prospects and portfolio reports to reduce churn and enhance return, with competent use of a pipeline and crm system
- New business return in excess of £100,000 gross profit p/a ~ year one expectation
- Outbound Telephone sales calls required ~ 30 per day
- Analysing and reviewing variance reports to ensure optimal performance in customer retention
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.