Trainee Mortgage Advisor (CeMAP required)
We offer £25K + up to 50% bonus
About Which? Mortgage Advisers
You probably know something about Which? already. We’re the people who test everything from dishwashers to laptops. We’re known for standing up for consumers and offering a range of expert and independent advice.
But did you also know that we’re able to help you through other major events in your life like buying your first home?
Our advisers here at Which? Mortgage Advisers offer expert and impartial advice across all available lenders. We can advise on a range of UK mortgages to suit your needs; whether you are a first time buyer, buying to let or re-mortgaging.
We believe that the advice we can offer is amongst the best independent advice in the market. As a result we don’t need to offer our advisers commission incentives; what drives them is ensuring our customers get the very best deal.
What you’ll be doing
As one of our Mortgage Advisers, you will be offering our customers impartial advice from a unique whole of market perspective. Customers want to work with us because of who we are and how we work. As a result we place a huge emphasis on the training and development of our advisers. When you first join us, you’ll be part of our specialist on-boarding team. You’ll receive coaching and mentoring from experienced advisers and a dedicated on-site trainer. We want to help you become an expert in giving independent, telephone based advice. So your rewards are built around the delivery of exceptional customer service and activity rather than billings.
What we are looking for
- CeMAP qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience gained within a financial services environment
- A keenness to continuously learn and develop your understanding of the mortgage process
- Drive, ambition and passion for providing customers the best possible advice and experience
- A skill for quickly building confidence and rapport with customers over the phone
In return we offer
- A competitive salary and the potential to earn a bonus of up to 50%
- 22 days of annual leave increasing to 25 after service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- A sociable and friendly environment
- Interest-free season ticket loans or a loan for a bike
- Free advice from our Which? Legal Team
- Childcare vouchers as part of salary sacrifice
- 45% gym subsidy with our affiliated gym