Electronics Engineer - West Sussex - £35000-45000pa plus great benefits.
Our West Sussex based client is a leader in the design and manufacture of testing equipment for a variety of applications.
Due to continued growth they require an Electronics Design Engineer to Design and develop electronic hardware, which will involve circuit design, layout, prototyping, test and production support. You will also be required to provide technical support and advice about new and existing products when requested.
* To deliver quality electronic hardware through efficient and safe design that provides cost-effective solutions that meet product requirements.
* To ensure that all electronic design complies with the latest European and International safety directives including EMC and LVD.
* Ensure that all tasks and projects are completed in accordance with the appropriate Quality procedures.
* To ensure that all developments encompass the latest techniques and practices.
* To ensure that your designs are well documented and traceable.
* Work to predetermined time scales to fulfil project release targets.
* Work well with colleagues as part of a team.
* To establish good relationships with all internal departments ensuring communication of new products and methodologies (Manufacturing Engineering and Quality) to ensure a smooth transition into Production.
* Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
* Proven experience designing hardware in a manufacturing environment.
* Good knowledge of Electronic and Microprocessor design.
* Analogue and digital Sensor interface
* Electronic Control of Single and 3 phase DC motor systems
* PCB Design and layout
* CE certification / EMC / LVD
This company offers good benefits, including flexible working hours where you can accrue an extra 12 days leave per year.
For more details please contact Steve Read at Search Technical.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.